terça-feira, 22 de outubro de 2019

JONATHAN WILSON, SEM CADEIRA?















O concerto de Jonathan Wilson no Festival para Gentes Sentada em Braga dia 15 de Novembro parece estar suspenso. O músico publicou o seguinte comunicado:

Due to scheduling conflicts and unforeseen circumstances that need to keep me stateside, I regret to say I WON'T be able to make it to the UK/Europe next month. No worry, everything is cool. I have exciting news coming musically speaking, and I’ll be back with the band and a batch of brand new songs for you (and some old ones) in 2020…
Apologies to those who were excited about these shows. I WAS TOO! Just have to postpone this run y’all, thanks for understanding.
Please get in touch where you bought tickets for refunds (only Paris tickets will be good for whenever the new show comes together, so hold onto those if you can), and keep an eye out for the new dates

Será que nos tiraram a cadeira?

Sem comentários: